Friday, March 11, 2011

Elaine's Kitchen Must-Haves!

 Elaine started making jam because she thought it was better than store bought jam, and because she wanted to learn how to do it. That is just the kind of person Elaine is. She is never afraid to jump in and learn how to do something new. "There is such a sense of accomplishment when I finish up a batch of jam. I love the feeling that I have added to our family's food storage." says Elaine. This self taught maker of jam loves to mix fruits. "I was thinking on doing apricot with some other fruit like raspberries or blackberries." says Elaine, " This time I think I am going to try some reduced sugar, and maybe sugar-free options too!" We are happy to have Elaine and her homemade jam at the Pop Up Shop. Come get yourself some! It is DELICIOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment